ATX Lever Arm Multi Press
ATX ® Lever Arm Multipress with alternating lever arms - versatile expandable: Experience your ultimate "Push-Day"
- Tone your chest & shoulders - perfect for a variety of pressure exercises
- Ideal for your even muscle and strength development thanks to alternating lever arms
- Optimal biomechanics & versatile adjustable for your maximum training comfort
- Massively loadable up to 400 kg - per lever arm up to 125 kg
With the ATX ® Lever Arm Multipress, the Push Day becomes the absolute highlight of your training week! Experience an extraordinary training experience while simultaneously stimulating your chest or shoulder muscles with effective training stimuli. The diverse range of exercises available to you with the ATX ® Lever Arm multi-press ranges from flat bench presses, incline bench presses, negative bench presses to shoulder presses - with perfect biomechanics and optimal training ergonomics ! Two available grip options also ensure even more variety in your workout!
The alternating lever arms allow you to optimally strain the muscles on both sides of the body, which is not only a basic requirement for harmonious muscle development , but is also elementary for the even development of strength . Speaking of strength: Each lever arm can be loaded with up to 125 kg (250 kg total training weight), so that you can do really heavy strength training for maximum training results!
Safe, stable, stable and highly functional as well as easy and comfortable to use - that's what the ATX ® Lever Arm Multipress promises you for your training!
- Certified according to EN 20957 I.II.IV Class H -
- Quality Products Designed in Germany -
Potrebujete dodatne informacije o izdelku? Pokličite nas na 051 453 105 ali pa nam pošljite povpraševanje.Send inquiry
Enter your email and get an update when product is back in stock.
More product details:
- Alternating lever arms with 2 handle variants, 11-way adjustable in height in a fine 50 mm grid and therefore optimally positionable for every exercise
- With extra parking position and adjustment position of the lever arms for extended variety of exercises and more ease of use
- With Ø 30 mm weight plate holder as standard, optionally available for Ø 50 mm
- Firmly connected to the ATX ® Multibank RAS
- Backrest can be tilted 15 times from -10° (negative) to 82°
- Pivoting reinforcement brace for heavy loads in the flat position
- Seat adjustable in 3 positions
- Thanks to the RAS roller adjustment system, the bench is always automatically in the correct position in relation to the lever arms after the incline has been adjusted; these only have to be adjusted to the appropriate height in order to be able to train optimally. This works for all exercises.
- Depending on the angle of inclination of the backrest, the seat height is reduced by up to 10 cm. The lower seat height is an advantage for incline bench and neck presses as well as for various dumbbell exercises. Your advantage: more safety and optimal handling!
- When the lever arms are placed in the park position, the Multibank is practically freely accessible and can be used for a variety of common free weight exercises.
- With front-tube adapter for attaching various optionally available accessories
for training leg, chest, arm, shoulder and abdominal muscles
- With protective feet, floor-friendly and non-slip
Dimensions and weights:
- Grip width: 98 cm
- Weight: approx. 81 kg
- Backrest: length x width 80 cm x 24 cm / 31 cm
- Padding total length: 121 cm
Scope of delivery:
- ATX-LMP-650 ATX ® Lever Arm Multipress
The weight plates or options shown as examples are extras that are subject to a surcharge and are not included in the scope of delivery!
Supplied in cardboard packaging - disassembled.
Length: 202 cm
Broad: 130 cm
Height: 94 cm
Weight: 81 kg
Resiliance: Bench 400 kg, lever arms 250 kg
Color: Black semi-matt fine structure powder-coated
Certification: EN 20957 I.II.IV - H