ATX Multi Bench Press
The versatile press bench of the ATX ® series. Perfectly suitable for those who focus on the essentials and prefer effective free weight training. In conjunction with the optionally available attachments, this bench becomes a complete home gym.
Potrebujete dodatne informacije o izdelku? Pokličite nas na 051 453 105 ali pa nam pošljite povpraševanje.Send inquiry
Enter your email and get an update when product is back in stock.
- Extremely stable and solid frame construction for heavy workouts (profile tube up to 75 x 75 mm)
- Ideally suited for all fundamental basic exercises, e.g. negative bench press, flat bench press, incline bench press, neck press and squats, as well as other various exercises that are also performed on conventional multi-benches
- Optimum ergonomics, easy and comfortable handling
- Double-sided dumbbell rack, 14-way adjustable in height in a fine 50 mm grid (adjustment range see graphic), therefore also ideal for use as a squat rack
- Sturdy emergency rests for flat and negative bench presses
- Backrest can be adjusted 15 times in inclination
-10° (negative) + 0° + 15° + 25° + 30° + 37.5° + 42.5° + 47.5° + 52.5° + 57.5 ° + 62.5° + 67.5° + 72.5° + 77.5° + 82.5°
- Seat adjustable in 3 positions, 0° + 10° + 20°
- Thanks to the RAS (Roller Adjustment System), the bench is always
automatically in the correct position angle and at the correct distance from the dumbbell after the incline has been adjusted. This ensures that the dumbbell can be lifted and put down safely at all times .
- Depending on the angle of inclination of the backrest, the seat height is reduced by up to 10 cm. The lower seat height is advantageous for incline bench and neck presses and for various dumbbell exercises.
This brings clear benefits in terms of safety and handling.
- With pivoting reinforcement brace for heavy loads in the flat position
- Loadable up to 400 kg
- With front tube adapter for attaching various optionally available accessory devices (see below) for legs, chest, arms, shoulders and abdomen
- With protective feet, floor-friendly and non-slip
- Certified according to EN 20957 I.II.IV Class S -
- Quality Products Designed in Germany -
Dimensions and weights:
- Length: 164cm
- Width: 121cm
- Height: 109 to 174 cm (depending on positioning)
- Weight: approx. 76 kg
- Dimensions upholstery:
- Backrest: length x width 80 cm x 24 cm / 31 cm
- Padding total length: 121 cm
- Bench: 400kg
- Rack: 300kg
Price per piece.
The devices shown for the front tube adapter as well as the dumbbells and weight plates are extras that are subject to a surcharge and are not included in the scope of delivery!