ATX Power Bar Chrome Max 700 kg - Spring steel
The ATX® Power Bars are precisely manufactured weight bars with a high-end finish made of high-quality alloyed special steel/spring steel.
The barbell has an extremely high tensile and compressive strength while at the same time being elastic. This means that the barbells can be deformed up to a certain tension (elastic limit) and then return elastically to their original state without any permanent deformation. The decisive factor here is the optimal high-quality alloy made from, among other things, chromium, molybdenum, silicon and manganese. Whether for weightlifting or powerlifting, ATX® dumbbell bars can withstand even the most extreme demands and therefore meet the highest demands.
The ATX® dumbbell bars are therefore unrivaled in this price/performance segment!
Potrebujete dodatne informacije o izdelku? Pokličite nas na 051 453 105 ali pa nam pošljite povpraševanje.Send inquiry
Enter your email and get an update when product is back in stock.
- Material - special steel according to EN 102775-5
- Tensile Strength (Tesile Strength): 206000 psi = 206 K (K/KSI = Kilopound per Square inch)
- Abrasion-resistant hard chrome plating
- Extra-grip precision knurling with 2-fold grip width marking
- Holders Ø 50 mm, rotatable – with maintenance-free precision brass bushings
- Suitable for all commercially available weight plates with a bore diameter of 50/51 mm
- End faces encapsulated in high quality, with ATX® color code logo: red
|Scope of application||Multipurpose|
|Suitable for dropping||YES|
|Max. load capacity||700 kg|
|Overall length||2200 mm|
|Weight||20,0 kg +/- 0.2%|
|Reach mark||810 mm/910 mm|
|Coating rod||Hard chrome plating|
|Coating recording||Hard chrome plating|