ATX Power Bearing Bar 220 cm Max 700 kg
ATX® Power Bearing Bar 220 cm + 700 kg - spring steel
The ATX ® Power Bars are precisely manufactured weight bars with a high-end finish made of high-quality alloyed special steel/spring steel. The rods have an extremely high tensile and compressive strength while at the same time being elastic. This means that the rods can be deformed up to a certain tension (elastic limit) and then return elastically to their original state without permanent deformation. The decisive factor here is the optimal high-quality alloy made from, among other things, chromium, molybdenum, silicon and manganese. Whether for weightlifting or powerlifting, ATX ® dumbbell bars can withstand even the most extreme demands and therefore meet the highest demands.
Potrebujete dodatne informacije o izdelku? Pokličite nas na 051 453 105 ali pa nam pošljite povpraševanje.Send inquiry
Enter your email and get an update when product is back in stock.
ATX® Power Bearing Bar
- Material - special steel according to EN 102775-5
- Tensile Strength (Tesile Strength): 206000 psi = 206 K (K/KSI = Kilopound per Square inch)
- Abrasion-resistant hard chrome plating
- Extra-grip precision knurling with 2-fold grip width marking
- Holders Ø 50 mm, rotatable – with ball bearings
- Suitable for all commercially available weight plates with a bore diameter of 50/51 mm
- End faces encapsulated in high quality, with ATX ® color code logo: Power Bearing Bar
- Total length: 2200mm
- Handle inner dimension: 1310 mm
- Handle diameter: 28mm
- Weight: 20KG
- Max. load capacity: 700 KG
The stated maximum load capacity of the dumbbell is only given under optimal conditions!
With exercises with a wide grip, such as the bench press, the theoretically highest load on the dumbbell is possible.
If the load is transferred at certain points in the middle, such as when doing squats, the maximum load capacity is reduced!
If the load limits and areas of application specified in the tables are not adhered to, damage to the dumbbells is possible!
ATX ® offers first-class, tested and proven equipment for professional use.
The ATX ® dumbbell bars undergo the following material tests in a German independent testing laboratory:
- Tensile test according to DIN EN ISO 6892-1
Tensile test acc. To DIN EN ISO 6892-1
- Hardness Rockwell acc. to DIN EN ISO 6508-1
Hardness Rockwell acc. DIN EN ISO 6508-1
The dumbbell bar has the following values:
Tensile strength (Tesile Strength): 206000 psi = 206 K (K/KSI = kilopound per square inch) = / corresponds to 1420 N/mm2 HRC / surface hardness: 44.0