ATX Women's Multibar - Hybrid Bar 15 kg Max 500 kg
Original ATX® Women's Bar, total length 200 cm, 15 KG
This ATX ® Multibar / Hybridbar - version 15 KG - women, is a barbell bar with a high-end finish that is precisely manufactured from high-quality alloyed special steel. With double grip width markings and no central knurling, this bar can be used for multiple purposes. The rod has optimally coordinated mechanical characteristics of strength<>toughness with a tensile strength of 206,000 PSI / 206K.
High compressive strength combined with elasticity - whether for weightlifting or powerlifting, the ATX ® Women's Multibar can withstand even the most extreme demands and therefore meets the highest demands. Non-slip knurling and smooth concentricity ensure excellent handling. Rod and holders are hard chrome-plated and therefore have the highest resistance to abrasion.
Potrebujete dodatne informacije o izdelku? Pokličite nas na 051 453 105 ali pa nam pošljite povpraševanje.Send inquiry
Enter your email and get an update when product is back in stock.
ATX ® Women's Multibar / Hybridbar Multibar total length 200 cm, 15 KG
- Optimally coordinated strength <> toughness characteristics
- Tensile strength 206000 psi = 206 K (K/KSI = kilopound per square inch)
- Abrasion-resistant hard chrome plating
- Non-slip precision knurling with 2x grip width markings
- Holders Ø 50 mm, rotatable – with precision brass bushings
- Suitable for all commercially available weight plates with a bore diameter of 50/51 mm
- End faces encapsulated in high quality, with ATX ® color code logo: pink
- Total length: 2000mm
- Handle inner dimension: 1310 mm
- Handle diameter: 25mm
- Weight: 15KG
- Max. load capacity: 500 kg
ATX ® offers first-class, tested and proven equipment for professional use.
The ATX ® dumbbell bars undergo the following material tests in a German independent testing laboratory:
- Tensile test according to DIN EN ISO 6892-1
Tensile test acc. To DIN EN ISO 6892-1
- Hardness Rockwell acc. to DIN EN ISO 6508-1
Hardness Rockwell acc. DIN EN ISO 6508-1
The dumbbell bar has the following values:
Tensile strength (Tesile Strength): 206000 psi = 206 K (K/KSI = kilopound per square inch) = / corresponds to 1420 N/mm2 HRC / surface hardness: 44.0