LATERAL RESISTOR PRO
Potrebujete dodatne informacije o izdelku? Pokličite nas na 051 453 105 ali pa nam pošljite povpraševanje.Send inquiry
Enter your email and get an update when product is back in stock.
Watch the VIDEO how to use the LATERAL RESISTANCE PRO:
WHAT IS LATERAL RESISTOR PRO and WHAT IS IT FOR?
SKLZ LATERAL RESISTANCE PRO allows us to maintain the proper position of the body and to strengthen the muscles that are responsible for most of the movements in a low body position . The hip flexors and extensors are mainly strengthened. Speed and acceleration are the most important factors in executing the first step. With the LATERAL RESISTANCE PRO , the first step will be faster , more explosive and more stable.
LATERAL RESISTANCE PRO is intended for top athletes.
- premium nylon fabric and adjustable ankle loops ,
- there are 2 elastic bands in the set, which make it possible to exercise with different levels of difficulty
- Velcro fabric provides resistance.
- Patent for easy and quick exchange between users.
SKLZ PRO TRAINER Aljaž Tajnšek SKLZ LATERAL RESISTANCE PRO recommends:
- to strengthen the hip flexor muscles from the hip extensor
- to increase lateral speed during movement
- prevention of injuries when moving to the side
- activation of smaller muscle groups for better stability during movement
Lateral speed , as some call it in layman's terms, is one of the most important factors with which a defender can effectively beat the opponent in basketball. It is a progression "around corners", where the movement from the side is unexpected and depends on random factors. Lateral thinking is very similar to lateral movement because it requires three main tools from the basketball player: challenge, summarize the concept and provoke .
HOW TO USE LATERAL RESISTANCE PRO?
Using the belt is easy . Fasten it above the ankles , stand in a semi-sitting position with a straight spine, straightened toes, weight should be distributed down towards the middle of your feet, and start with side steps , once to the left, once to the right. Choose a point in front of you, more precisely a point of focus , which will allow you not to move your eyes up and down. With 3 sets of 6-12 repetitions in each direction, lateral movement will become reliable and lateral speed will achieve enviable results in every match.